Private Equity Software
Against a backdrop of mounting competition and reporting requirements, the private equity market is experiencing a heightened need for transparency for investors and regulators alike, who are demanding greater access to timely information. With the right private equity software, firms are in a stronger position to meet stringent reporting and due diligence demands – and improve both operational efficiency and investment performance.
- Private equity general partners – manage the entire fund lifecycle, from securing the first commitment to making the final distribution, with a fully integrated solution. Set up fund structures, automate accounting and deliver a best-in-class reporting experience for investors and stakeholders
- Private equity limited partners – handle the nuances of investing into private equity, real estate, infrastructure and other asset types. Manage deal pipeline and commitments, automate accounting, analyze fund performance and exposures, and drill down to view the underlying assets of the fund
- Private equity service providers – manage accounting, reporting and administrative services on behalf of private equity fund managers and investors, including funds of funds
- Funds of funds – perform deal selection and portfolio management, as well as fund accounting and investor reporting
- Family offices – model your various legal entities, track and allocate investment activity, calculate performance returns and report to clients